Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I’ve been tagged for info on Joseph and I

His full name: Joseph Harris McDermott

How long have you been married: 10 years on June 13th

How long did we date: 4 years (if you count my mission, which really doesn’t count)

Who said I love you first: I honestly can’t remember.

Who sings better: We met in Choir so we both sing, but I enjoy it more.

Who's smarter: Joseph (I could never be a Pathologist)

Who does the laundry: Joseph washes the whites and his socks when he runs out. I do the rest.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Joseph

Who mows the lawn: So far, since we moved to England, we pay the neighbor to do it.

Who cooks dinner: Joseph cooks meals when he can tell I need a break. Otherwise I make the meals.

Who drives: I drive when I can tell Joseph is sick of it.

Who's more stubborn: Definitely me, though he has his moments.

Who kissed who first: This could go down as one my most embarrassing moments. He kissed me and he was my first kiss so I had no idea what I was doing (and he could tell).

Who asked who out first: Technically he asked me out. I suggested we all (in our carpool) have a picnic because it was such a beautiful day. He dropped the other girl off and then asked me if I wanted to go on a picnic today with him.

Who proposed: Joseph (unofficially while I was on my mission) and again in March (4 years after we started dating)

Who has more siblings: Jenny (has 8 siblings).

Who wears the pants of the family: I’d have to say me when it comes to discipline, and Joseph when it comes to family outings.

I tag: Molly, Juliann, Patsy, and Allison

7 comments:

Juliann said...

Jenny, I'm glad you liked my video. Yes, I was totally crying my eyes out. Loved your post about the two of you! It was interesting. I already did this one - it might have been moved onto the "older" posts page by now, or it's at the bottom of my blog. Check it out!

Joseph and Jenny said...

Juliann, I have to confess, I didn't scroll down your blog to see you already posted. I've been way behind! I love your posts, though, so I'll have to read them when it's not 3 a.m. (oops!)

Rachel said...

Jenny, I was so happy to see that you had a blog. I loved reading about you and your family. It is amazing,I remember when Emily was born when you were in MD. My how she has grown. You will have to check out our family blog at http://thosefetchingpalmers.blogspot.com.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Juliann said...

Jenny, thanks so much for your Valentine's package! The kids were thrilled. I must admit, it didn't seem like Valentines without your awesome packages. Thank you so much, we loved it!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Jenny, We got our Valentines package and loved it! Thank you so much! We love you guys and will miss you at Christy's wedding. You will have to let us know when you plan a trip to Utah.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Congrats on the great news! We love you!

Forester Family said...

Jenny, I posted "I've been tagged for info on Joseph and I". I enjoyed reading yours. Thanks for thinking of me. Patsy

Joseph and Jenny McDermott Family