Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm officially crazy

In a rush to dress the kids for Church by myself (my husband had to go in to work for the day), I grab Mandy's nylons to put them on her. She fusses and complains, but I firmly put her hands down and tell her she doesn't have a choice. Normally I listen when she fusses, but not today. I don't have time. I grab Joey's socks, do Emily's hair. Soon Mandy comes complaining to me saying, "Ma-ma! I pee-pee in my dress." As if to say, "Why didn't you listen to me when I when I was trying to tell you to put a diaper on me?"

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

We do tend to do crazy things when we are in a hurry. I mean, I have a few on my list, trust me!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh, I so understand those moments! I think they just come along with being a mom. It is good to know we are all human.

Windy said...

Thanks so much for the Christmas card!! Are you totally loing England!! I wish I could move there! it was so wonderful to visit last year!! Love, Windy
windy-thepriceisright.blogspot.com/

Myron K. Crandall said...

Wow! I just got your Christmas card and saw the url for this site. It was great hearing from you. I have not seen nor heard anything from the McDermott Family in what seems about a decade.

I was in England for a month in the summer of 1992 and LOVED it! I would love to return and see everything again, this time with my wife.

Please stay in touch!

Myron K. Crandall
myroncrandall@comcast.net

Joseph and Jenny McDermott Family